Sunday, January 23, 2011

Take off

I've been messing around with Garage Band and my new keyboard a lot lately, but haven't really had anything that I've been happy with.  This song just worked so easily and I am so far really happy with it.  There are some things I want to change already, but I thought I would post what I have so far.  It felt really personal and right the whole time I wrote it.  A really amazing feeling.  I'll post any changes or additions.  I also did some drawing last night....did not go nearly as well :)






I also wanted to include this picture I took last night.  I didn't include it yesterday because I thought it looked too similar to another picture I posted. But when I looked at them again this morning, I really like this one so I will just put it up now. You might recognize the long building from a previous picture I took a couple days ago.  


No comments:

Post a Comment