Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Concrete and kitties

Super long day. Left the house at 7 in the morning, got back around 8:15 this evening.  Oh well, at least hopefully I will sleep well tonight.  I did get out to take a couple photos today, but it was so gross outside...I don't know. Nothing really grabbed me.  I managed to get one picture where I liked the lines and the repetition.  But otherwise seems pretty blah. I think normally I like to take pictures of nature and people. Things that are living.  This picture is a lot of concrete, bricks... I guess man-made materials which don't usually interest me as much.  But here it is!

I am so ready for some sunshine.


Almost ended my post like that. But then I thought that sounded depressing and I am so far from depressed! I am studying something I absolutely love from an incredibly inspiring teacher and mentor, Norman Bolter; I have wonderfully supportive, loving, and creative friends and family (check out my mom's awesome blog); and I don't know... life is too short and mysterious and amazing for me to be depressed or worried about anything for too long :) So on that note, I will include another picture I just took of my ridiculous, somewhat hefty cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment