Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chocolate Covered Craaaanberries!

I promise I have been taking pictures.  Daily.  I've just not been getting anything I'm happy with :(  But here is something.  Seems like I'm into sunsets/sunrises lately?

I went to Trader Joe's the other day which I found out is the cool thing to do in big cities.  I was really happy with it and I got some great food.  It was insanely busy though.  Large crowds is something I dislike.  So next time I think I will go on a week day maybe during office hours.  But right now I am enjoying some Dark Chocolate covered Cranberries which are soooooo good!!! and would really recommend them.  Anyway...despite the crowds, and getting lost on the way home in the dark, and riding my bike past a urinating man on the bike trail.... it was a good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment