Saturday, January 22, 2011

Picture Break

I was happy to have a couple walk into my picture.  This was, I believe, a 1/2 second shutter speed and a pretty high exposure.  The picture came out really bright and I think has a cool effect with the lights on the ice.

I always seem to come to this area.  I guess it's only a couple blocks from school, so it's easy.  But I also like the open space.  Must be the Iowan in me.





Took a walk in the middle of practicing today.  Sadly, the middle of practicing was a lot later than originally planned, but it was nice to try to get some night shots.  We have a couple sunny days this week so I will hopefully get some nice sunny pictures.   I had a lot of fun taking these pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo of the gold building and the reflection on the ice is great. The ice looks like colored cellophane. The building forms are interesting to me coming from a place where large buildings are few and far.

    ReplyDelete